create view ODC_FOLDER_VIEW as
select “FFOLDERGUID”,”FPARENTGUID”,”FFOLDERNAME”,”FINHIBITPROPAGATION”,”FPROMPTFORMETADATA”,”FISCONTRIBUTION”,”FTARGETGUID”,”FAPPLICATION”,”FOWNER”,”FCREATOR”,”FLASTMODIFIER”,”FCREATEDATE”,”FLASTMODIFIEDDATE”,”FSECURITYGROUP”,”FDOCACCOUNT”,”FCLBRAUSERLIST”,”FCLBRAALIASLIST”,”FCLBRAROLELIST” from
FOLDERFOLDERS where FPARENTGUID=’451979EEE81E7B427F69F8998787BE3F’
select * from ODC_FOLDER_VIEW
Error Reviewing Batches in Scan for ISIS / Scan for Adrenaline
Receive an error when attempting to review batches within WebCeter Capture (formerly Oracle Document Capture) Scan for ISIS or Scan for Adrenaline. Other machines can open batches without problems:
There is a registry corruption in the registry key:
This issue is fixed in Cumulative Patch 4 Patch:14538406 for WebCenter Capture 10.1351 in eco.dll (version 10.1351.0.1 or greater). To resolve this problem.
- Download Patch:14538406.
- Follow the instructions in the Readme for the patch to apply.
- Reopen WebCenter Capture and retest the ability to open batches in the scan tool to ensure this problem no longer occurs.
If âWeb Server Authenticated Accessâ is enabled on the Oracle Distributed Document Capture server configuration screen (Start -> Programs -> Oracle Distributed Document Capture -> Distributed Document Capture Server Configuration -> “System Settings” tab -> “Web Server Authenticated Access” radio button), the client will attempt to login using the Windows credentials of the user currently logged in to the client machine. The error message will result under one of the following conditions:
- The Windows login credentials do not match the Oracle Distributed Document Capture login credentials. This could happen if using the Capture Security model instead of the Windows Domain Security model.
- If using Windows Domain Security model the IIS Virtual directory is not correctly configured on the Oracle Distributed Document Capture server this could happen.
To resolve the problem either:
Change the Authentication Method to use “Oracle Distributed Document Capture Prompted Login”
- Open the Oracle Distributed Document Capture Server Configuration screen (Start -> Programs -> Oracle Distributed Document Capture -> Distributed Document Capture Server Configuration).
- Go to the “System Settings” tab.
- Select the “Oracle Distributed Document Capture Prompted Login” option.
- Click the “OK” button.
- Test connecting on a new Internet Explorer session.
Ensure the IIS Virtual Directory is configured properly to send the Windows User credentials to the IIS server
- Go to the Properties for your Oracle Distributed Document Capture virtual directory in IIS.
- Go to the “Directory Security” tab of the Virtual Directory.
- Ensure “Anonymous access” is not selected.
- Ensure “Basic authentication” and “Integrated Windows authentication are selected.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- Restart the IIS Admin Service (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services -> right-click “IIS Admin” service and select “Restart”. Ensure you select “Yes” when asked to restart other services (“World Wide Web Publishing” for example).
- Test connecting in a new IE session.
If attempting to use the Capture Security model with “Web Server Authenticated Access”, you must ensure your Windows UserIDs and Passwords are exact matches to the UserIDs and Passwords in Oracle Document Capture.